https://www.vitalitymwi.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Week-of-Meals.jpg 226 800 kdyer https://www.vitalitymwi.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/vitality-web-300x117.png kdyer2016-11-22 19:39:132016-11-21 19:41:53Recipe: Turkey & Gravy
- 43g Chicken Broth, Imagine organic
- 10g olive oil
- 10g butter
- 1g coconut flour
- 20g cooked turkey breast
- Heat the chicken broth, oil, butter and coconut flour (or xanthan gum) in an 8-inch non stick pan.
- Use a whisk to combine all of the ingredients. DO NOT add salt, it will have enough salt from the butter and broth.
- Continue to whisk the gravy while it simmers over medium heat. Let the liquid reduce by half.
- Pour the gravy into a small bowl and scrape the pan very well.
- Season with pepper.
- Serve with the turkey breast.
Nutritional Information: Per Serving Gravy: Calories: 129, Fat: 14, Carbohydrate: 1g, Dietary Fiber: 1g. Net Carbs: 0g