http://www.vitalitymwi.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Week-of-Meals.jpg 226 800 kdyer http://vitalitymwi.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/vitality-web.png kdyer2016-11-21 19:39:072016-11-21 19:39:07Recipe: Thanksgiving Stuffing
- 8g raw egg, mixed well
- 6g olive oil
- 4g water
- 3g coconut flour
- 1g psyllium husks, whole or powdered
- 0.2g baking powder
- 0.2g baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 5g diced onions
- 7g diced celery
- 3.5g butter
- 10g chicken broth
- Pinch of sage
- Pinch of Herbs de Provence
- salt/ pepper
- Mix all of the Bread ingredients together very well.
- Place the dough in the shape of a roll on a piece of parchment paper and bake in a preheated 300 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Once the roll is baked, cut it into small cubes.
- In a small non stick pan, sauté the onions, celery in the butter.
- Add the herbs, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add the bread cubes and chicken broth to the celery and onion mixture and let the bread absorb all of the broth.
- Scrape all of the stuffing into a small ramekin that has been lightly oiled.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Nutritional Information: Per Serving: Calories:295, Total fat:23.8g, Carbohydrate:5g Total dietary fiber:1g Protein:5g