http://www.vitalitymwi.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Week-of-Meals.jpg 226 800 kdyer http://www.vitalitymwi.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/vitality-web-300x117.png kdyer2016-11-19 16:01:062016-11-15 20:05:00Recipe: Pork Medallions Dijon
- 1 package pork tenderloins (cut into 1/2″ thick rounds)
- 2 Tablespoons butter or olive oil
- 1/4 cup sliced shallots
- 4 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 3 Tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 Tablespoons coarse grained Dijon mustard
- Using a meat mallet or rolling pin, flatten pork rounds slightly to scant 1/2″ thickness.
- Sprinkle w/salt & pepper.
- Sauté in butter or olive oil until brown and cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer pork to a plate.
- Add shallots to skillet and stir 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth and cream.
- Boil until sauce is thick enough to coat a spoon, stirring up browned bits, about 3−5 minutes.
- Mix in capers and mustard. Return pork to sauce. Simmer to heat through.
Nutritional Information: 4 carbs per serving