- 1 bar dark chocolate or Baker’s Unsweetened Chocolate Squares (100 g/ 3.5 oz)
- ¼ cup butter, extra virgin coconut oil (56 g/ 2 oz)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 large ripe avocado (200 g/ 7.1 oz)
- ¼ cup coconut milk (60 ml / 2 fl oz) –
- 15-20 drops Stevia extract (clear stevia or chocolate stevia)
- 1 ½ cups almond flour (150 g/ 5.3 oz)
- ¼ cup coconut flour (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- ½ cup cacao powder unsweetened (45 g/ 1.5 oz)
- ¾ cup powdered Erythritol (120 g/ 4.2 oz)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ – ½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Break the chocolate in pieces. Place a bowl over a pot of water and bring to boil. Keep on low heat and make sure the water doesn’t touch the bowl (or use a double boiler). Add the butter and let it melt, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk the eggs and add the stevia drops.
- Add Erythritol and process until well combined.
- Halve the avocado and remove the seed.
- Use a spoon and scoop the avocado flesh into a blender. Add coconut milk and pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Add the blended avocado into the egg mixture and process until well combined.
- Pour in the melted chocolate & butter and mix until creamy.
- Mix all the remaining dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, cacao powder, baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry mixture into the mixer and process until well combined.
- Place the dough in a baking dish. Flatten with a spatula and transfer into the oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until set. Keep an eye on the brownie to prevent the top from burning.
- When done, remove from the oven and let it cool down on a cooling rack. When the brownie is hot, it will be crumbly. It will be easy to cut after it cools down.
Nutritional Information: (per Brownie): Calories: 169, Fat: 14.8g, Total Carbs: 7.3g, Fiber: 3.5g,
Net Carbs: 3.8g, Protein: 5.1g